Roofing in Los Angeles
Be it residential or commercial, the most important aspect of your building is your roofing in Los Angeles. Your roof is the first line of defense against the elements an is able to protect your home, as well as the people and property inside. So it only makes sense that you should have the best in quality service, when it comes to your rooftop.
From roof installation and inspections to repairs and replacement, the only name that you need to know for superior quality roofing services is ERP Construction. The better care you invest in your roof, along the way, the better chance you have at improved performance and maximized longevity. Since one of the biggest challenges that your roof faces is weather.
By staying on top of necessary repairs along the way, you increase the chances that your roof will be able to withstand the abuse Mother Nature throws at it. Plus, this will make it less susceptible to natural wear and tear that comes along with the natural aging process.
Is your roof damaged and looking shabby? Investing in a new roof could be just what you need. At ERP Construction our exterior renovation pros can show you the many roofing materials available to enhance the look of your home while increasing both the value and structural integrity of your property. Give us a call today to learn more about what our Los Angeles remodeling contractors can do for you.
Roof Installation & Replacements
We offer a variety of roofing services for an assortment of roofing materials. This includes helping you understand the options that you have, as well as the pros and cons of each type. Some of the most popular types of roofing in Los Angeles include:
- Asphalt Shingle – Probably the most common type of roofing material used, this is a good middle of the line choice. The upfront cost is lower than other choices and the expected lifespan is approximately 20 years, with ongoing care and maintenance. It is durable just not as durable as other choices like metal or tile.
- Metal Roofing – While once used primarily for commercial buildings or functional additions to residential properties, like sheds, this is becoming increasingly popular with homes. There are a variety of colors to choose from and, while the upfront cost is more, the lifespan expectancy is an average of 50 years – sometimes as much as 70!
- Tile Roofing – This is the most widely chosen when it comes to visual aesthetics. Plus, contrary to popular belief, tiles are quite strong. When one does get damaged it is replaceable as well.
Local Pros for Exterior Remodeling & Roofing in Los Angeles
As the top choice for remodeling contractors in Los Angeles, you should be aware of the fact that we also offer quality roofing services. We are fully licensed and insured as well as current in ongoing training in this industry.
Your roof is not something that you should take chances with. So if you need roofing work, make it a point to trust a reputable and established professional, like ERP Construction.
If you would like an estimate for new roofing in Los Angeles, please call 818-738-7885 or complete our online request form.
- Understanding the Benefits of a Room Addition in Los Angeles - When the real estate market took a turn for the worse a few years ago, homeowners had to get more savvy. It became a challenging time for selling a home so people had to consider ways to make their current home work for them. By taking on remodeling projects like room additions in Los Angeles, it made it possible to get everything that you need without having to move … Read More
- Whole Home Remodeling in Los Angeles – A Step up From Standard Renovating - Once you have a Los Angeles home that is in the perfect location, the last thing that you want to do is move. So if you realize your home has become outdated, or is in need of renovations, you have to decide between moving – or improving. Or maybe you have found a home with the right “location, location, location” but know that it needs major upgrades. Do you keep looking or invest in (potentially more cost-effective) home remodeling … Read More